12500+ Quantitative Aptitude PDF with Complete Problem Solution
We all know that Quantitative Aptitude Questions comes in every exams and math subject is important for all types of exams so today, we are sharing Quantitative Aptitude Free PDF for you. We all know that every exam has 20-25 maths questions and also we know every exam paper for limited time so improve your perpetration with gagan pratap math class notes by Sumitra.
Sscresult.in is an online free notes pdf website, where we are sharing all types of pdf arihant quantitative aptitude book pdf free download and New Syllabus, Competitive exams for UPSC, SSC, BANK, RAILWAY, LDC, NTPC and many other exams. Our aptitude questions and answers pdf is very simple and easy to understand. We also cover basic subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, General Science, Politics, etc. We also share study material including previous year question papers, current affairs, important sources, etc. for upcoming government exams.
This Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answersis being provided to you free of charge, which you can download by clicking on the download button given below, and you can also DOWNLOAD some more new PDFs related to this Vedic Maths Book PDF in Hindi by going to the related notes. You can learn about all the new updates on SSCRESULT.IN by clicking on the Allow button on the screen.
Quantitive Aptitude Syllabus
H.C.F. & L.C.M. of Numbers
Square Roots & Cube RootsWhole numbers problems Permutations and Combination
Problems on Trains
Numbers and Ages
Pipes and Cistern
Ratio & Proportion
Boats and Streams
Surds and Indices
Profit and Loss
Stocks & Shares
Heights and Distances
Permutations and Combination
Mixture and Alligation
Time & Work
The Data Interpretation part covers Tabulation.
Volume & Surface Areas
Time and distance Series
Races & Games of Skill
Permutations & Combinations
Races & Games of Skill
Section- II Data Interpretation
Heights & Distances
Odd Man Out & Series
Aptitude Test Questions
There is no syllabus for the Aptitude questions for interview. Since they are there to test the problem-solving ability of a candidate, they can be from anywhere and related to anything. However, listed below are a few aptitudes test questions for you to get an idea of what to expect on the day of the exam:
1. What was the day on 15th August 1947?
2. Partners A and B make an investment in their business. The ratio of the investment is 3:2. They decide to donate 5% of the proceeds from their profits to charity. A received a share of Rs. 855, calculating the total profit the business incurred.
Answer: Rs. 1500
3. There is a group of 15 students learning foreign languages. 7 of them have studied Latin, 8 are students of Greek and 3 in the group have not studied either language. How many have studied both languages?
4. A country football club and a good season won 30% of the 60 games they played. Their average then raised to 50%. How many games in a row did they team have to win to reach these figures?
5. A passenger train leaves a train station on schedule. A freight train had departed from the same station 2 hours before the passenger train. The passenger train is headed in the same direction as the freight train at an average speed of 16km/hr. The passenger train catches up with the freight train in 4 hours and overtakes it. Calculate the speed of the freight train.
6. A ship is travelling upstream at the rate of 14 km/hr. The same ship travels downstream at the rate of 40 km/hr. Calculate the speed that the stream is flowing at
None of them
7. If today is a Monday, what day of the week will it be after 61 days?
8. Insert the next number in this sequence 7, 26,63,124, 215,342
9. A new clock installed in a police station is set at the correct time of 8AM. Due to a mechanical problem, the clock automatically gains 10 minutes everyday.
10 minutes past 12
half past 12
48 minutes past 12
1 o clock
Answer: 48 minutes past 12
10. A, B, and C are workers, with capacities of their own. They take 24, 30, and 40 days respectively to complete a piece of work. They begin working on a project together but 4 days before the work is due to be completed, Cleaves. How much time did it take for the work to be completed?
Tags:- arihant quantitative aptitude book pdf free download, quantitative aptitude study material pdf free download, quantitative aptitude for competitive exams pdf download, arihant teaching aptitude book pdf free download, aptitude questions and answers pdf, ssc aptitude questions answers pdf , arihant aptitude and reasoning book pdf, arithmetic questions pdf