SSC CHSL 2018 Important Notice Unfair means (UFM)
SSC CHSL 2018 UFM unfair means Important Notice
Important Notice for the Aspirants/candidates of (SSC CHSL 2018 UFM) Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (10+2) – 2018 : The CHSL -2018 (Tier-II) was conducted by the Staff Selection Commission on 29-09-2019. This CHSL 2018 Tier 2 exam was arranged for 45,101 candidates out of which 36,112 candidates appeared in the CHSL Tier 2 examination.
SSC CHSL 2018 UFM Official Notice Link – Download
1. The result of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination – CHSL 2018 was declared on 25-02-2020 wherein 32600 candidates (30822 unique candidates) have been shortlisted for appearing in the Skill Test against 5918 tentative vacancies. And another 4560 candidates were rejected due to unfair means (UFM).
2. Some of the rejected candidates (out of 4560 candidates) have submitted representations to the Staff selection Commission (SSC) requesting for revisiting the decision of the Commission about their rejection.
3. Regarding this instructions was given in the Notice of CHSL Examination 2018 are as under:
“1366 Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. his / her name, Roll No., Phone Number, House Address etc. inside the Answer Booklet. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.”
4. In addition, the following instructions were given on the cover page of the Answer Booklet of the CHSL Tier 2 examination 2018:
“Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity (real or imaginary, e.g. name, roll no, mobile no, address, etc (other than the name and address given in the question) inside the Answer Book otherwise their Answer Book will not be evaluated and they shall be awarded zero marks.”
5. Most of the candidates have followed the instructions of the Staff selection Commission meticulously. However, Other 4560 candidates did not follow the instructions of the Commission properly and mentioned their identities (real or imaginary, e.g. name, address, mobile number, etc) inside the Answer Books.
On the basis of the identities (real or imaginary) inside the answer book, identities of the concerned candidates can be recognized at the evaluation stage and hence all these candidates have been rejected under unfair means (UFM) and awarding zero marks as per rules and regulations. The action of the Staff selection Commission (SSC) in rejecting 4560 candidates is, as such, in accordance with the instructions of the examination.
6. However, many representations received by the Staff selection Commission (SSC), dealing with the above issue (unfair means UFM), the SSC Commission has decided to constitute a committee of experts to examine the (unfair means UFM) matter and give its recommendations for the consideration of the Commission.
For detailed information about SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy, Download PDF file from the following link SSC CGLE 2019-20 Tentative vacancy for Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019 and go through this. Post wise, Age wise, Category wise vacancy details is there.
Download SSC Calendar 2020 PDF File – SSC Notice regarding Schedule of Examinations 2020