World Geography General Knowledge Questions
World Geography General Knowledge Questions Answers
World Geography Questions (MCQs) : Hello my dear friends, This post is all about World Geography Question Answer for upsc pdf of ncert notes for upsc will help you to boost your score in SSC Exams. However, This GK Questions & Answers on Indian Geography is very important to Crack SSC CGL, CHSL (10+2) and CPO Sub Inspector (SI) Exams. Also this world geography questions and answers pdf will be helpful for SSC Junior Engineer (JE), Stenographer and SSC JHT.
This article on geography general knowledge quiz is prepared for SSC Examinations. geography general knowledge questions and answers is very important to crack SSC Competitive exams. Best Indian and world geography for upsc pdf Notes designed according to SSC Latest Syllabus.
indian geography questions and answers pdf: Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Exam calendar so download geography questions and answers pdf ebook and start your preparation. You can find many physical geography notes pdf study materials for the SSC Exams Preparation but choosing the best indian geography pdf for upsc one is the big task. We at SSCResult.in provide the best upsc geography notes pdf study material for all SSC Exams.
Download Geography PDF
- Indian Geography in Hindi | भारत का भूगोल सामान्य ज्ञान
- Top 100 Geography ( भूगोल ) Questions in Hindi PDF
- World Geography General Knowledge Questions
- Ankur Yadav Geography Notes PDF in Hindi
- Indian and World Geography in Hindi PDF 2022
- 1500+ Geography Questions And Answers PDF Download
- Rajasthan Geography Notes PDF || राजस्थान का भूगोल
- Drishti IAS Indian Geography ( भारत का भूगोल) PDF
Geography General Knowledge Level 1 – Easy
1. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
2. Which is the latitude that runs through the centre of the Earth?
3. What are the names of the 5 oceans of the world?
Answer: Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, and Arctic Ocean
4. Which country has the highest population?
5. Which is the longest river in the world?
Answer: The Nile, Africa
6. Which is the largest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Victoria Falls
7. Which is the largest desert in the world?
Answer: Sahara Desert
8. What are the branches of a river called?
9. Which is the largest island in the world?
10. What heats the water in a hot spring?
11. Which is the coldest continent in the world?
12. Which is the world’s smallest country?
Answer: Vatican City
Geography General Knowledge Level 2 – Medium
16. How many countries are present in Africa?
Answer: 54 countries
17. Which planet is closest to Planet Earth?
18. What erupts from a volcano?
Answer: Lava, steam, ash, pieces of rock, and gaseous sulfur compounds
19. What is the name of the strait that separates the north and south islands of New Zealand?
Answer: Cook strait
20. Which is the direction at which wind blows?
Answer: Leeward direction
21. The ‘Roof’ of the world is referred to which place?
Answer: Pamir knot
22. What is the currency in Cambodia?
23. What is dew point?
Answer: The temperature at which dew begins to evaporate
24. How do you measure the speed of wind?
25. Name the river that is not crossed by any bridges.
26. Which is the world’s largest port?
Answer: Port of Shanghai
27. Name the city that is located in two countries.
Geography General Knowledge Level 3 – Difficult
31. Which line separates Indian and China?
Answer: Mac-Mahon line
32. Name the current that increases temperatures in western Europe?
Answer: North Equatorial current
33. Which country produces maximum aluminium in the world?
34. In which direction does the geostationary satellite rotate?
Answer: West to east
35. Where can you find the Puna grassland ecoregion?
Answer: Andes mountains, South America
36. Where can you find the ‘Desert of Death’?
Answer: Dasht-e Margo, Afghanistan
37. What is the term used for lines used to join places with the same mean temperature?
38. What type of deserts are Gobi desert and Atacama desert?
Answer: Rainshadow deserts
39. Which region can be called the belt of Doldrums?
Answer: Equatorial region
40. What is the study of landforms called?
41. What type of rock is granite?
Answer: Intrusive igneous rock
42. On which day of the year is the Sun closest to the Earth?
Answer: January 4th
More Related PDF Download
|SSC Exams Latest News and Updates||Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)|
|Current Affairs||Reasoning and General Intelligence|
|English Grammar and Comprehension||General Knowledge (GK)|
|SSC CGL Exam||CPO SI Exam|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam||Stenographer Group C and D Exam|
Geography Questions PDF Download
Join our Social Media Platforms
Dear friends you can help us by joining and shearing our social media platforms with your friends. Here we are sharing the links of Telegram channel, Facebook page and YouTube Channel.