Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination- 2020
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification is released on 01-08-2020 by SSC. Online Applications Started on 01 August 2020 at staff selection commission official website ssc.nic.in to fulfil 5846 Vacancies of Constable (Male/Female) in Delhi Police. You can Check Application Process and Delhi Police Constable Syllabus, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria, Delhi Police Exam pattern and other essential details here. Download SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF from here.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Vacancies 2020
The commission is released no of vacancies for the post of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police and SSC will recruit a total of 5846 vacancies. Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF: These delhi police constable bharti vacancies are divided as per category, out of which 3433 vacancies are reserved for Constable Executive – Male, 226 are reserved for Constable Executive – Male Ex-Servicemen (others), 243 are for constable (Executive) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando, 1944 are for Constable Executive Female.
|Sr. No.||Delhi Police Constable Posts||Vacancy|
|1||Constable Executive-Male (Open)||1681||343||662||590||157||3433|
|2||Constable Executive – Male Ex-Servicemen (others) –||94||19||37||52||24||226|
|3||Constable (Executive) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando||93||19||37||67||27||243|
|4||Constable Executive Female||933||202||387||328||94||1944|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Exam dates
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a important dates of examination for filling various vacancies to the post of Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male and Female for the year 2020 through an Computer Based Examination.
|Dates for submission of online applications:||01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application:||07-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment:||09-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan:||11-09-2020 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||14-09-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination:||27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
- The Delhi Police constable examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, These will be Physical Endurance (PET) and Measurement Test (MT) for the qualified candidates in Computer Based Examination exam.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission.
- Computer Based Examination The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Tentative Answer Keys for the Computer Based Examination will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, on payment of Rs 100/- per question within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer key and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.